World Quilt Florida is coming to Orlando, January 7-9, 2016. Mancuso Show Management is thrilled to bring the event to such an amazing city! The festival will be held in Hall E2, West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm each day. This unique quilt and textile event offers attendees a trip around the world – no passport needed!
Advance show tickets can be purchased at a discount of $1.00 off the $12.00 admission price ($11.00) at the following local businesses:
- Sew Mini Things: 3820 N Hwy 19a, Mt Dora, FL 32757 / www.sewminithings.com/
- Heartfelt Quilting and Sewing in their two locations / www.heartfeltquilting.net/:
- Winter Haven: 365 5th St SW, Winter Haven, FL 33880
- Kissimmee: 401 S John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Sewing Studio Fabric Superstore: 9605 US-17, Maitland, FL 32751 / www.sewing.net/
- Wandering Stitches: 5818 Hoffner Ave #905, Orlando, FL 32822 / www.wanderingstitches.com/
The World Quilt Competition, Florida Quilt Competition and other special exhibitions allow attendees to view over 500 quilts! For those who love anything quilt related, this display of quilt art should not be missed!
Plus, the aisles of the World Quilt Merchants Mall will be filled with everything a happy shopper could possible imagine and more: sewing machines, long arm machines, machine accessories, needles, pins, fabric markers, books, jewelry, thread, more fabric than you’ve ever seen in one place, notions, batting, patterns, stencils, finished ‘art’ clothing and patterns for clothing, shoes, jewelry making supplies, sewing machine carrying bags, scissors, rotary cutters, rotary cutting mats, rulers, magazines, magnification products, yarn and knitting supplies, trims, buttons, beads, stencils and more … much, much more!