Trends & Traditions Quilt Symposium
August 17-19, 2016
Evening Welcome Reception Tuesday, August 16
~Part of World Quilt New England~
Join Rosalie Dace & Frieda Anderson
as they explore the Trends & Traditions of Quilting
Learn from the past while studying the bright future of quilting
at the Trends & Traditions Quilt Symposium.
Immerse yourself into the study of quilting’s current trends and past traditions with workshops and activities presented by Rosalie Dace and Frieda Anderson.
- Tuesday Evening Welcome Reception
- Lecture with Frieda Anderson
- A full day workshop with Rosalie Anderson, and a full day workshop with Frieda Anderson
- World Quilt New England Show and Merchant’s Mall
- Special Luncheon/Lecture and Trunk Show with Bonnie Dwyer
- Surprise Evening Event into the World of Art
- Trends & Traditions Adventure Tour
- The Always Popular World Quilt Panel & Forum Ice Cream Social
- 4-night Stay at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Symposium registrants also have the option of taking a Saturday workshop from World Quilt New England faculty and attending the Saturday luncheon and lecture with Rosalie Dace.
Special Note: This symposium will be limited to 50 registrants. It is only available through the printable registration form on our website that can be emailed, mailed or faxed. You may also call 215-862-5828 to register. (You cannot register for this symposium with our online check out.) If you are interested in participating in this new concept symposium, feel free to contact us directly.