Show, Travel & Hotel Package to the 2017 Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza from Hampton, Virginia
FROM MID-ATLANTIC TO PENNSYLVANIA . . .
A Three-Night Quilting Adventure including a stop in Lancaster, PA. September 13-16, 2017
The Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza offers a Show, Travel & Hotel Package to make your visit to the “Extrav” carefree. Travelling by deluxe charter coach from Hampton, Virginia to Oaks, Pennsylvania, your first adventure will be in scenic Lancaster County for shopping, a Pennsylvania Dutch lunch and a short tour of the Amish countryside before heading to the show.
Your host hotel is the Homewood Suites in Audubon, PA where breakfast is included.
Your itinerary of activities at the Extravaganza include a Fashion Show and two Lectures. Plus, you’ll have time to explore the show on your own. You may also choose to sign up for a full or half-day workshop (at the cost published in the PNQE brochure) on Thursday and/or Friday. You will be sent PNQE workshop details as soon as they are available. Thursday features a group dinner. On Friday evening, your tour bus will transport you to the charming town of Phoenixville, PA. Check out of the hotel on Saturday, September 16, ready to go home and create your own quilted masterpiece!
Show, Travel & Hotel Package Includes:
• Round trip transportation via deluxe charter coach between Hampton, Virginia and Oaks, Pennsylvania
• Show Pre-Registration and Admission
• 3 Night Stay at the Homewood Suites, Audubon, PA (Breakfast
• Lancaster County shopping, lunch and tour
• PNQE Fashion Show presented by Vickie Clontz, Thursday at 2:00 pm (2016 PNQE fashion show pictured below)
• PNQE Lectures presented by Pepper Cory on Thursday and David Sirota on Friday
• Group dinner on Thursday evening
• Friday evening adventure to Phoenixville, PA