The always spectacular The Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival returns to the Hampton Roads Convention Center, February 25 – 28, 2016. Advance show tickets can be purchased at a discount of $1.00 off the $15.00 admission price ($14.00) at the following local businesses:
- Nancy’s Calico Patch: 896 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News, VA 23601, www.ncpquilting.com.
- TideWater Sew-Vac at any one of their ten locations, www.tidewatersewvac.com:
- Foxfire Center: 2401 Seaboard Road, Suite 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
- Oakridge Area: 1574 Holland Rd, Suffolk, VA 2343
- Kemps River Crossing:1352 Fordham, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- London Bridge Shop Center: 315 N. Great Neck, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- Southern Shopping Center: 7525 Tidewater Dr., #34, Norfolk, VA 23505
- Woodford Square Shopping Center: 701 N. Battlefield, Ches, VA 23320
- Mid-Town Store : 701 Airline Blvd, Portsmouth, VA 23707
- Bayberry Village Shopping Center: 996 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601
- Coliseum Square: 2040 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666
- James York Plaza: 551 Merrimac Trl., Williamsburg, VA 23185
- All Brands Servicenter: Westland Shopping Center: 8079 West Broad St, Richmond, Virginia 23294, www.allbrandssewvac.com.
- Sew E-Z: 4801 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, www.sewe-z.com.
- Bella Fabrics: 3235 Bridge Rd, Suite 7, Suffolk, VA 23435, www.bellafabricsva.com.
- Virginia Longarm: 2085 Valpark Dr Oilville, VA 23129, www.thelongarmnetwork.com.
- The Crazy Cousin: 4131 Plank Rd, Fredericksburg , VA 22407, www.thecrazycousin.com.
Stop by these participating M-AQF exhibitors’ stores to purchase a discounted ticket, now through February 23, 2016 (while supplies last, cut-off date may vary by location.)
The Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival will feature astounding works of quilting art, it also offers a wide array of workshops presented by world-renowned instructors along with a fabulous Merchants Mall for plenty of shopping. The Festival’s centerpiece, however, will again be its outstanding collection of over 500 quilts and works of wearable and textile art on display. In addition to the competition entries, there will be special exhibitions of quilts and textile art on display. This ever-popular quilting arts event is one not to be missed!