For those participating in workshops, lectures, quilt appraisals or special tours, there is a non-refundable pre-registration fee of $25. The pre-registration fee includes the following:
- Wednesday Evening Show Preview (7:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Admission to the Quilt Show & Merchants Mall on all show days
- Ticket to the Thursday Afternoon Lecture (4:30 pm) and the Meet & Greet (immediately following the Lecture , approximately 5:30 pm)
- Friday Night Fashion Show (7:00 pm)
The Pre-Registration Cut-Off Date is September 20, 2021.
REMINDER: Your registration packet will not be mailed. Please pick-up your registration packet (name badge, lecture tickets, etc.) in person during registration hours. The registration desk is located in the lobby of the Santa Clara Convention Center. The registration desk will be open:
Wednesday, October 13: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday, October 14: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, October 15: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, October 16: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 17: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- To register by telephone using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card, please call (215) 862-5828, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
On-Site Workshop Registration
- For persons registering for activities at the event, pre-registered participants with questions, or picking up your registration packet, the registration area will be open:
Wednesday, October 13 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday, October 14 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, October 15 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, October 16 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 17 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
All cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations made prior to August 22, 2021, will be refunded minus a 20% administration fee. There are no refunds for cancellations made on or after August 22, 2021, unless the activity is cancelled. The $25.00 pre-registration fee is non-refundable.