New Quilts of Northern California Entry Form
NCQC 2022 at Pacific International Quilt Festival
New Quilts of Northern California is accepting entries for an exhibit at the Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), held at the Santa Clara Convention Center on October 13-16, 2022. Exhibit entries are limited to residents of Northern California only. Quilts entered in this exhibit may also be entered in the PIQF quilt competition for judging, but a separate entry to PIQF is required. For the online PIQF entry form, click here.
This exhibit will be juried to a maximum of 70 quilts. Medium-sized quilts show the best. Quilts longer than 90 inches will hit the floor. We would like quilts that are new and have not been widely shown – your latest work! No Kit Quilts will be accepted.
Entry Requirements are the Following (Please Read Carefully):
• Entry Fee of $10 This entitles you to a maximum of two (2) quilt entries; however, only one quilt per quilter will be selected. Make checks payable to Northern California Quilt Council.
• Entry(ies) must have been finished in 2021 or 2022 and be in excellent condition with 4” sleeve.
• Digital color picture of both the full quilt and a detail (close-up) with the following information on the photo file: title of quilt, dimensions (width x height in inches), and your name.
• The entry form must be filled out completely and emailed with the photos to email@example.com. Be sure to save the form first, and then email the saved form (otherwise it will be blank).
• To pay the fee, either use the PayPal link, or send a check payable to NCQC mailed to:
Jeanne Brophy, 5465 Blackbird Dr., Pleasanton, CA 94566-5333
• Questions can be answered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of entries, those missing any of the above will be eliminated from consideration.
NCQC will be awarding the following:
for: VISUAL IMPACT
August 8, 2022
Entry form and pictures must be emailed no later than Monday, August 8, 2022. Entry fee must be received or postmarked by August 8, 2022.
September 12, 2022
Notification letters will be emailed by this date. Accepted entries will receive instructions for quilt shipment.
October 1- 5, 2022
Accepted quilts must be received by New Quilts of Northern California for exhibition. Quilts may not arrive before October 1 nor later than October 5.
October 13 - 16, 2022
New Quilts Exhibit at the Pacific International Quilt Festival at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Tuesday, October 18, 202
Quilts will be shipped/returned to participants. Prepaid return label is required for return shipping.