All workshops will be held onsite at the Hampton Roads Convention Center in Hampton, VA.
Face Masks May Be Required
Quilt Conference Pre-Registration
For those participating in workshops, lectures or quilt appraisals there is a non-refundable pre-registration fee of $25 (includes City of Hampton admission tax).
This pre-registration fee includes:
• Wednesday Evening Show Preview (7:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
• Admission to the Merchants Mall & Quilt Show on all show days
• Ticket to Sarah Bond's Thursday 4:30 pm Lecture and to Meet & Greet (following the lecture, approx. 5:30 pm)
• Ticket to MAQF's Fashion Show on Friday at 4:30 pm
• Name tag & show pin
*All of the above is included with pre-registration!
REMINDER: Your registration packet will not be mailed. Registration packets must be picked up in person when you arrive at the Festival.
Conference Pre-Registration Cutoff Date is February 4, 2022.
Online Quilt Conference Pre-Registration
Telephone Quilt Conference Pre-Registration
- Call (215) 862-5828, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, to register by telephone using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card.
On-Site Quilt Conference Pre-Registration
- If you missed the pre-registration deadline, you may still register for available activities (please note that the show pin is not included with on-site registration). To register for activities at the Festival, or for pre-registered participants with questions, the registration area will be open:
Wednesday, February 23: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, February 24: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, February 25: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, February 26: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 27: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made prior to January 6, 2022 will be refunded minus a 20% administration fee. The $25.00 registration fee is non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations made on or after January 6, 2022, unless the activity is cancelled.