New Quilts of Northern California
NCQC 2019 at Pacific International Quilt Festival
New Quilts of Northern California is accepting entries for an exhibit at the Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), held at the Santa Clara Convention Center on October 17-20, 2019. Exhibit entries are limited to residents of Northern California only. Quilts entered in this exhibit may also be entered in PIQF quilt contest for judging, but a separate entry form for PIQF is required. It can be found online at www.quiltfest.com or obtained by writing to:
PIQF / Mancuso Show Management
PO Box 667
New Hope, PA 18938
This exhibit will be juried to a maximum of 70 quilts. Medium-sized quilts show the best. Quilts longer than 90 inches will hit the floor. We would like quilts that are new and have not been widely shown – your latest work!
No Kit Quilts will be accepted.
Entry Requirements are the Following (Please Read Carefully):
- Entry Fee of $10.00. This entitles you to a maximum of two (2) quilt entries, however only one quilt per quilter will be selected. Make checks payable to Northern California Quilt Council.
- Entry(ies) must have been finished in 2018 or 2019 and be in excellent condition.
- Entry forms available at www.ncqc.net HYPERLINK "http://www.ncqc.net/" and must be postmarked by Monday, August 5, 2019.
- Entries must include a stamped, self-addressed business-sized envelope.
- 4 x 6 (only) color pictures of both the full quilt and a detail (close-up) with the following information on the back of the photo: title of quilt, dimensions (width x height in inches), and your name.
- The entry form must be enclosed and filled out completely.
- Questions can be answered by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of entries, those missing any of the above will be eliminated from consideration.
SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU!
NCQC will be awarding the following:
for: VISUAL IMPACT
August 5th, 2019
Entry form, pictures, self-addressed stamped envelope and entry fee must be received or postmarked no later than Monday, August 5, 2019. Photographs will not be returned for any entries.
September 9th, 2019
Notification letters will be mailed by this date. Accepted entries will receive instructions for quilt shipment.
October 7th -11th, 2019
Accepted quilts must be received by New Quilts of Northern California for exhibition. Quilts may not arrive before October 7th nor later than October 11th.
October 17th - 20th, 2019
New Quilts Exhibit at the Pacific International Quilt Festival at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
October 21st, 2019
Quilts will be shipped/returned to participants.