All Inclusive Show & Hotel Package
3/26/2015 - 3/29/2015
All Inclusive Show & Hotel Package Available!
Join us for quilting fun ...
Don’t just GO to a quilt festival, VACATION at one!
Show & Hotel Package Includes (see brochure for complete details):
· 3 Night Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District
411 West Bay Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
· Hotel provided complimentary Wi-Fi.
· Pre-Registration which includes admission to the Quilt Show & Merchants Mall for all show days.
· Choice of one Thursday or one Friday Workshop.
· Lectures with Robbi Joy Eklow (Illinois) - Thursday, 4:30 pm and Augusta Cole (Virginia) - Friday, 4:30 pm
· Special Luncheon Presentation by Dierdra McElroy (California), Saturday – 1:30 pm.
· Show & Tell hosted by Laura Wasilowski (Illinois), Saturday – 4:30 pm.
· Plus, you’ll have time to explore the show and Savannah on your own.
You may register for an additional workshop at the cost published in the QuiltFest Destination Savannah brochure. Please click here for the Show & Hotel Package Registration Form.
To Do in Savannah
Called ‘The Southern Belle of the Georgia Coast,’ Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing. Anyone who visits here is immediately taken with her charm. Savannah was Georgia’s first city, and has certainly remained one of the favorites of travelers throughout the years. What began as one of America’s early colonies has developed into a city rich in history and culture. Here are some fun things to do:
· Take a Riverboat Cruise on the Savannah River Queen or the Georgia Queen.
· Visit the Savannah Visitors Center and the Savannah History Museum.
· Walk down River Street, see the Waving Girl, and shop in one of the local candy shops.
· Shop at City Market. Check out the local art galleries, where you can often pick up great student art for prices easy on the wallet.
· Visit the Telfair Museum of Art and the Jepson Center for the Arts.
· Take a trolley tour or one of the many ghost tours.
· Tour the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD).
· Attempt to find Forrest Gump’s bench at Chippewa Square.
Plus, much more at VisitSavannah.com.